SWA is an award-winning, international landscape architecture, planning, and urban design firm with offices in California, Texas, and Shanghai. We are currently seeking talented, design-oriented landscape architects to fulfill substantial roles in our Los Angeles office. Our work is recognized for its visionary aesthetics, exceptional functionality, keen understanding of social design, and strong emphasis on environmental sustainability.
Candidates are required to submit a resume and portfolio with Auto CAD and 3D graphic skills (highlighting detail studies in Design Development, Construction Documents, materials and details, and photos of built work). The ideal candidate will have at minimum 3 years work experience in a landscape architecture firm in the US.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Landscape Architecture
- Strong detail design skills
- Proficiency with Auto CAD, Sketch-Up, Rhino, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Demonstrated ability in Construction Documents and Specifications
- Project management/project coordination
- Strong communication skills
- Effective time management skills
- Attention to detail
Please send cover letter, resume, and portfolio requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include Job Number: LD091817 on the subject line of the email.
Competitive salary depending on experience; excellent benefits including Employee Stock Ownership Program, Profit Sharing, 401K, Health Insurance.
SWA Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.