Landscape Designers – Sausalito Office
– Compile large-scale geographic date, develop suitability analysis, and create graphic maps using GIS analysis.
– Conduct digital modeling and rendering using Rhino, Sketchup, Grasshopper, V-ray and Lumion.
– Prepare planning, urban design and landscape master plan drawings and presentation, using InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop software or hand sketch.
– Prepare and present detailed plans and working drawings of the re-design of the new site, including applications, construction details and specifications for the project using computer-aided design (CAD) tools.
– Conduct site inventory and analysis, including physical, biological, and social or cultural attributes.
– Participate in concept discussion, brainstorming and on-site design workshops with client.
– Assist in site selection, program refinement, design progress, project schedules, government permit submittals and construction issues with clients and other project consultants.
– Assist licensed landscape architects on team development, work plans, design improvements.
– Assist licensed landscape architects to seek new work through marketing, and negotiate potential projects.
Job requires Bachelor of Landscape Architecture. Must be able to perform job tasks, including knowledge of GIC analysis and Rhino.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with Job # XZ05292019 on the subject line of the email.