Dallas Office – Entry Level Landscape Architect
Seeking entry level Landscape Architect (2-4 Years of Experience)
SWA Dallas is an award-winning, landscape architecture, planning, and urban design firm practicing across the United States and internationally. We are a 100% employee-owned, design-first group
practice, dedicated to benefiting the world through our work. Our work is recognized for its visionary aesthetics, exceptional functionality, keen understanding of design, and strong emphasis on environmental sustainability.
We are currently seeking talented, design-oriented candidates to fulfill substantial roles in our Dallas, TX studio. Responsibilities may include but are not limited to: design, modeling and rendering, producing presentation graphics, assistance in preparation of construction drawings/drawing sets and attending meetings.
Candidates are required to submit a resume and a portfolio of graphic and design skills.
1. Degreed in Landscape Architecture
2. Strong design skills and attention to detail
3. Proficiency with: AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, Sketch-Up
4. Additional experience with the following programs is highly desirable: Rhino, Lumion, Revit and other advanced rendering platforms
5. Strong communication skills
6. Effective time management skills
Competitive salary depending on experience. Excellent benefits including Employee Stock Ownership Program, Profit Sharing, 401K, and 100% SWA Paid Health and Dental Insurance.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship of H1B Visa.
SWA is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Please send resume and portfolio (no larger than 8MB) to:
Email: email@example.com – **Reference “Job posting” in email subject line.
No phone calls please.