San Francisco Office – Landscape Designers
– Prepare landscape conceptual design and planning working drawings and documents, using Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop software or hand sketches to deliver design ideas.
– Conduct comprehensive digital modeling and rendering using SketchUp, Rhinoceros, Grasshopper, Lumion, Vray for Rhino software.
– Conduct preliminary study, compile and analyze site conditions to generate systems based analysis including some economics, analysis of transportation systems, analysis of site vegetation, analysis of hydrology, etc.
– Participate in design discussion, brainstorming and on-site design workshops with clients and prepare meeting documentations for record.
– Prepare schematic design, design development and construction documentation drawings using Computer-aided Design (CAD) tools such as AutoCAD.
– Conduct material research and procurement to facilitate construction process.
– Conduct field work and site visits to capture on-site information in both visual and written formats. Create drawings, notes, photos and maps for instructions and recording. Interface with people doing constructions, resolve problems and conflicts and develop the solutions that maintain the original design intent in a rapid manner.
Job requires Bachelor of Landscape Architecture and at least two years’ experience. Knowledge of InDesign, Rhinoceros, and Vray for Rhino.
Please email a resume with the job number KG1218 on the Subject Line to email@example.com