San Francisco Office – Landscape Designers
– Prepare planning, urban design and landscape master plan drawings and presentation, using InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop software or hand sketch.
– Conduct digital modeling and rendering using Sketchup, Rhinoceros, V-ray and Lumion.
– Prepare schematic design, design development and construction documentation drawings using Computer-aided Design (CAD) tools.
– Compile and analyze data on site conditions.
– Participate in concept discussion, brainstorming and on-site design workshops with client.
– Assist in site conditions analysis, design progress, project schedules, government permit submittals and construction issues with clients and other project consultants.
– Assist licensed landscape architects on team development, work plans, design improvements.
– Participate in developing comprehensive plans and programs for use of land and physical facilities of urban structures.
Job requires Bachelor of Landscape Architecture and knowledge of InDesign and Photoshop.”
Please email a resume with the job number BZ1218 on the Subject Line to email@example.com