San Francisco – Landscape Designers
– Participate in concept discussion and using hand sketch to interpret ideas to client in design workshops.
– Compile contextual data and perform site analysis, using InDesign and PowerPoint.
– Using Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator to prepare presentation drawings.
– Conduct digital modeling and rendering and perspective vignettes by using Sketchup, Rhinoceros (with grasshopper) and Lumion.
– Prepare landscape site layout, master plan and specifications, using Computer-aided Design (CAD).
– Using Computer-aided Design (CAD) to document schematic design, design development and construction detail drawings for project deliverable.
– Develop site grading and drainage plan; prepare storm water control plan and site permit.
– Use Revit BIM (Building Information Modeling) to model design result and prepare construction drawings and site sections.
– Finish drawings by using Revit BIM (Building Information Modeling).
– Discuss with a licensed landscape architect on work progress, team management, design improvements, and cost estimates.
Work will be reviewed and supervised by a licensed landscape architect.
Requirement: Bachelor’s in landscape architecture. At least one year’s experience as landscape designer.
Please email a resume with the job number on the subject line of the email to Bruce DeMartini at: email@example.com